Voiance currently provides services to multiple divisions of two of the largest
telecommunication companies in the United States. Our screened and trained employee
interpreters are familiar with all types of support calls and have been trained
in telecommunication-specific terminology.
Contact us to get references and learn more about how we have
helped other telecommunications companies.
- Experience an Average Speed of Answer to an interpreter in 15 seconds or less across
- We support you by enabling you to speak over 200 languages on inbound and outbound
- We provide self-servicing documents and other instructional material in your most
Looking for an alternative to bilingual agents? Over 66% of contact centers provide
interpretation services, according to a recent market study. Learn more about why
other contact centers are using interpreting services.
Telecommunications organizations that use language services may receive the following
- Increased size of sales to non-English speakers
- Improved collections
- Reduced service requests
- Greater customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores
Docket R. 07-01-021 mandates that any telephone company marketing in a particular
language must provide live customer service in that language. Contact
us to get a quote and potentially lower your costs.
Like what you see? Find out more about the Voiance
Advantage. For more about Voiance, email email@example.com
or contact us.